Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I was ripped off as a child.

I had this as my state of the art war toy:


My son has this:

No doubt about it- I got ripped off. I am probably going to need (more) therapy for this. I think that a nice bout of impulse spending should about do it. Hmm...what toys should I buy myself?

This reminds me of my train phase. This is ongoing, but I have not had space in the garage to get set up lately because of all the boxes of hardwood flooring and tile (see: Wife's “remodel” phase). I got jealous of Connor for his wooden train set, so I went on a binge. I have 8 locomotives, including a really cool fully equipped ARMY train set- complete with a red locomotive with the ARMY insignia (because it needs to be red so the enemy can see it better....(WTH?), tons of track, and enough power requirements to dim the house lights when everything is in motion.

God, it's great being a kid with a checking account!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think maybe you had too much coffee on this day...

Rick J said...

In my perfect little world you can't have "too much coffee".