Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All my greatest fears....


This is awesome! A water slide, high over the shark infested ocean, hanging off the side of a cruise ship!

Let me see:
Fear of heights.: Check!
Fear of open ocean (think lost at sea): Check!
Fear of being eaten by sharks in said open ocean: Check!

Why take three different vacations to face my greatest fears, when I can accomplish the same feat with just one activity? And I can experience them all right in front of my family! Heck, they can even get the crew to capture it on video so I can relive it forever (backed up properly on digital media, and then up to the cloud on YouTube and Google of course).

And if I act now, I can add 100 points to my Disney Vacation Club membership and get four cruise tickets for free! God bless America! I can face my fears, for free, in the luxury of a Disney Cruise Vacation package. What a great time to be alive (falling from heights, from a cruise ship, to be lost at sea waiting to be eaten by sharks).

Book it, Danno!

No comments: