Thursday, May 11, 2006

Why do I mow the lawn?

Why? I water it. I fertilize it when it doesn't grow- just to get it to grow. Then, when it grows well, I look at it and think to myself "I just mowed the stupid lawn, and look at it now! I have to mow again!". Who's idea was the lawn, anyway. (I know- many bloggers will put a link under something like that, but for me it's a rhetorical question. My wife wants a lawn. So I mow). And why do some people get so upset when you walk across their lawn? Geeezz! God put it on the ground for a reason- if he didn't want it to be walked on, it would be hanging from the sky, wouldn't it?

But then again, life is full of these kinds of situations, huh. I think we should start to refer to them as "mowing the lawn again". That should go over well in corporate America.

Now, all of you, back to your lawns.

No comments: